Murgor Resources Inc. (TSX: MGR-V) is a Canadian mineral exploration company based in Kingston, Ontario with a focus on gold and copper exploration in Canada. Since 1969, through exploration and acquisition, Murgor has created and continues to build long term shareholder value by accumulating important in situ mineral assets, Net Smelter Return (NSR) Royalties and highly prospective exploration properties in the most prolific and mining-friendly jurisdictions in Canada.
Murgor’s most important assets include two gold-copper deposits located in the Flin Flon and Snow Lake Mining districts of Manitoba where the Company has outlined the NI 43-101 compliant resources shown below:
Using US $1.75 per lb Copper, US $0.80 per lb Zn, US $700 per oz Au and US $10 per oz Ag. *Based on a 2.0% copper equivalent cut-off grade. **Based on 2.5% copper equivalent cut-off grade.
At current metal prices, the in situ metal value of the Wim and Hudvam deposits is well over $1.1 B.
Both Properties are located near surface and near existing infrastructure allowing for the projects to be quickly developed and mined with a minimal environmental footprint.
Other Murgor assets include a number of highly prospective exploration projects and Net Smelter Return (NSR) Royalties situated in Timmins and Red Lake Gold Districts of Ontario, the Chibougamau Gold-Copper Mining District in Quebec and the Flin Flon Belt of Manitoba. These assets include:
- A 40% interest in the Golden Arrow Gold Property (a former producer) in the Timmins District of Ontario.
- A 12.5% interest and 1% NSR Royalty on 5% of the gold resource at the Windfall Lake Gold Deposit in Quebec.
- A 0.5% NSR Royalty on properties immediately adjacent to the Barry Gold Deposit in Quebec.
- A 1% NSR Royalty on the Benoist Property and Pusticamica Gold-Copper Deposit in Quebec.
- A 100% interest in the Gullrock Property adjacent to Goldcorp’s Campbell Red Lake property in the Red Lake District of Ontario.
- A 100% interest in the Fancamp and Embry properties in the Chibougamau Mining District of Quebec and adjacent to the new Monster Lake discovery.
- A number of other exploration properties
Presently, Murgor is evaluating a number of high calibre exploration projects that will become available as other junior exploration companies become insolvent.
At current market capitalization, Murgor represents exceptional value. In the current markets, Murgor’s market capitalization represents only a fraction of the value of its assets and cash position combined. Please continue to follow the website for the latest information on the exciting opportunities at Murgor.